- Register online on the Organizer's official Internet resource.
- When registering, the following must be indicated:
- name of the legal entity;
- actual and legal address;
- applicant's email address.
When registering, the user generates a password to log in to their personal account.
You can learn more about the registration procedure in the trading system here.
- After registration, you need to log in to your personal account using the email address indicated during registration - this is the identification for logging in to the trading system and the generated password.
- Upload copies of the following documents to your personal account:
- certificate of state registration/re-registration of a legal entity;
- decision of the relevant body of the legal entity on the appointment of the first head;
- power of attorney for a representative (if the representative's interests are not represented by the first Manager);
- technical conditions for connection to the electric network issued and agreed in accordance with the electric network rules or indication of the point of connection to the electric networks in accordance with the Schedule;
- documents of title to a land plot in accordance with the Land code of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated June 20, 2003 or an indication of the land plot in accordance with the Schedule;
- letter of approval of the System Operator of the "Scheme for issuing power to the power plant" with the declared electric capacity of 5 MW or more developed in accordance with the Power grid rules or indicating the point of connection to the electric networks in accordance with the Schedule.
- * confirmation letter about the Participant's familiarization with the documentation posted on the Organizer's Internet resource for participants participating in auctions with the documentation.
Additionally, information about the details of the legal entity (Bank details, contact phone numbers, e-mail address of the legal entity) and the date of participation in the auction is specified.
Foreign legal entities provide similar documents in accordance with the legislation of the country in which they are registered with a mandatory attachment to each document of a translation of the document into the state and Russian languages, the fidelity of which is notarized.
If the Applicant provides a full set of documents in accordance with the above requirements, the Organizer within 2 (two) business days and sends the applicant by e-mail a draft Agreement for signing and an invoice for payment for the Organizer's Services.
The applicant reviews the received draft Agreement and sends the signed Agreement to the Organizer by e-mail no later than 12 hours 00 minutes of Nur-Sultan city time of the working day preceding the auction day and the original Agreement in two copies by mail, as well as the Applicant pays the cost of the Organizer's Service no later than 18 hours 00 minutes of Nur-Sultan city time of the working day preceding the auction day.
The organizer, after receiving the signed contract and payment for the Service, confirms the applicant's assignment of the participant status, notifies him / her by email and provides the participant with access to the trading system.